Friday, April 3, 2015

Greyson's 6 Month Favorites!

There are very distinct toys we've been seeing Greyson grab for these days so thought I'd share a few! Each month I'll plan to show his favorite things as seeing what interests him from month to month has be a fun process to see. He went from being interested in staring at me, to just wanting to have his limbs moved around to the tune of some oldies but goodies, to now wanting to actually grab, push and chew on anything he can find, so below are some of the staples in our house!
Baby Einstein Baby Neptune Ocean Orchestra (I think I may enjoy pressing the buttons on this toy more than him, but none the less he's always entertained by it - As is our dog Scortcho)

Infantino cube (Tons of colors, textures and pieces to rattle and chew on- I'm getting very used to picking up soggy toys at this point)
The oh-so-famous Sophie the Giraffe. (He gnaws on this like nobodies business! Thank God he has no teeth or I'd swear he'd chew the head right off this thing)
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Puppy - My husband and I have memorized and are now caught singing the songs this little puppy spits out. It's been super entertaining for Greyson to press the buttons and hear the songs it sings, but will become torturous to all adults...You've been warned

Rainforest Jumparoo - This is his go activity after his breakfast and afternoon nap. I'm pretty much guaranteed free arms for about 30 minutes with this sucker. Halleluiah!



Will be interested to see what month 7 brings us, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!