Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Water play kinda day

Yesterday we had closer to an 80 degree day, so I gathered a couple tubs, some various scoops and funnels and we enjoyed a nice activity outside and shockingly they played around with this water activity for an hour!! Yes, a full hour of peaceful brother play...it was amazing. I feel like more times than not when i've come up with some sort of fun activity they tend to play with it shorter than the time it actually took me to put it together so when a day like today happens I'm stoked.





The big brother sabotage in action...

The aftermath...


I just loved how cute his tiny legs looked all crossed under the table...adorable!

This is a typical lunch day, Jaxon eating peacefully and Greyson off running a muck!


A big milestone that is happening at the moment is Jaxon taking his first steps! He's up to 15 steps on his own which we're so excited to see. Carrying a 25lb child around all the time really starts to kill your biceps, or lack there of... So getting him to walk will be such a relief on my arms!! But I was able to snap a really quick picture off my phone yesterday of him strolling over. Loving this stage! Can't wait though for him to solely walk as right now it's about 10% walking and the rest scurrying on his hands and knees through the house lol.

Hope you're all having a nice week and I'm looking forward to my next post about some fun Easter wood signs I'm working on to add to my Etsy shop!

Love,
Kaylin




1 comment:

  1. where did Winter go? March and its summer weather again! the boys look like they had a ton of fun in the sun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!