Saturday, March 18, 2017

Fashion Island - Koi Pond adventure

This weekend we decided to stroll through Fashion Island in Newport Beach with the kids, as I thought they'd love to see the Koi pond and boy was I right! Those fish are HUGE and quite frankly give me the feeling like they'd be capable of swallowing my hand if given the opportunity. So I kept a safe distance with the kids, although Jaxon continued to do his typical move where he tries to back himself into any body of water he finds...be it a pool, pond, puddle, you name it he's backing in. It was a perfect day and we got a good laugh when we walked into Victorias Secret and Greyson decided to shout "Boobies!" for all to hear. Thank god that kid is 2 as everyone thought it was cute, but we exited pretty promptly after that, lol.


I mean...look at the size of these guys!



Look who's standing on his own! 







Doesn't seem he's enjoying this Gelato cone at all. Not one bit.

Hope you all are having a fantastic weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!