Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Now Selling Birthday Chalkboard Posters!

I loved making both Jaxon and Greyson's birthday chalkboard posters completely from scratch! No templates, nothing, just plugged away designing whenever the kids were sleeping and I love how they turned out! After family and friends saw them and I got such sweet comments I thought why not put them together for others! So with that I have opened an Etsy shop to sell them. I'm going to continue creating numerous different layouts/designs of the boards so check back at my shop and here on the blog to see what's new. Would love for you guys to support this new shop and buy chalkboard prints for your kids!
Chalkboard #1

Chalkboard #2
Each of the above boards matched the color schemes perfectly with my kids birthday parties and I love that I could print both a large 11" x 14" and frame it for a party decoration and then I also print a 5"x7" to save for their baby books. I look forward to looking back at all these early years and seeing those little details you can forget many years later as we all know how our memories tend to not be so sharp after numerous children haha. I hope you guys like these and again would love to make one for any of your kids or friends kids that may be interested! Please visit my new etsy site at https://www.etsy.com/shop/EnchantedHolidaysbyK/

Thanks everyone!

Love,
Kaylin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!