Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentines Day!

Everyday is a good day to spread love but on Valentines Day it's a must! I love being able to do fun, new things on this little Hallmark holiday with the kids, so we enjoyed some themed crafts and made some delicious sweets!

Lee has always taken care of a special dinner for the two of us, but I've always liked to do something Valentines themed for breakfast. So this morning I made a healthy(ish) breakfast for he and I and then the kids got cute heart shaped pancakes! Although I wanted to have a mostly healthy breakfast for Lee and I, donuts were a must since I had this donut sign in mind... lol.






After Jaxon's morning nap, the kids and I headed off to the park so we could run out some of that morning syrup-energy!






 I'm bummed this photo ended up blurry, but loved how it showed the boys being typical brothers, wrestling around. Brings my happiness :)

Love this picture...Greyson strutting off like a boss while Jaxon is cracking up behind  him haha

Finishing off the afternoon with decorating cookies. :)


Hope everyone has a LOVEly Valentines day!

Hugs,
Kaylin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!