Tuesday, May 5, 2015

7 Month Favorites


For the last week poor Greyson has been dealing with a rowdy cold, so schedules have been very off for the last few days. But one thing that hasn't been off is his enjoyment for his mound of toys that keeps growing in our living room. So as he catches up on some of his sleep this morning I thought I'd catch up and post his 7 month favorites!

I'd say his #1 favorite thing right now is his crawling!! He is all over the place now which has been really fun, but boy they aren't lying when they say you'll be constantly on the move once your baby starts moving. I can only imagine what it will be like when he walks! But hey, if moving more for me means burning calories without going to the gym then I'm all for it!
We bought a kit of several toys in it the other day at Target and he's been loving it! It has a bunch of fun colored shapes to play with and once he's older he can drop them into the shape slots, as well as the famous colorful rings and a xylophone (he hasn't quite grasped this one yet, so he just chews on the wand instead).
We also recently bought him this Zany Zoo activity center which he's been exploring a ton! He now goes from constantly flipping the little doors shut, that you can see above, to now pulling himself up to play with the beads on the wires at the top. So I'm so glad we picked this up as its helping with those many important motor skills.
 He's learned to flip the toy bucket over...Trouble is a comin'
I just can't resist this little face!! And yes...GO PACK GO!

Hope you all enjoyed this latest post and I have lots of fun posts in store, so stay tuned!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!